Supporting us allows us to offer quality musical theater shows, in-school and after-school workshops and programs, and summer programs for children.
Supporting us benefits your community by:
- Educating children & families with developmentally appropriate and inspiring theater arts experiences.
- Helping children become more self-empowered and interested in learning, socializing and problem solving with others. Today’s children are tomorrow’s leaders!
- Enhancing collaboration and community building between your community’s educational system and your area businesses, government and citizens.
- Providing unique and proven learning techniques that increase test scores and school performance.
Ways to give to Blue Apple Players:
Gifts of Cash
Gifts of cash may be made one-time or as a multi-year pledge. These gifts are fully deductible up to a maximum of 50% of the donor’s adjusted gross income.
Leave a Legacy
Supporters of Blue Apple Players can make a lasting impact for the future by naming Blue Apple Players in their will or making a legacy gift to BAP. If you would like more information about making an endowment or planned gift, please contact Trina Diehl at (502) 587-7990 or you can email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have an ongoing need for office supplies, postage, printing and office furniture. We also need to keep our traveling show technical equipment up-todate. Below is a short “wish list.”
- Touring Vehicle
- Refrigerator for Office
- Copy Paper (8 ½ by 11)
- Printer Ink Cartridges
- Printing for Stationary and Business Cards
- 6 New microphones – (Shure Countryman)
- Mini Disc Player Console (New or Used)
- Theater Books or Bookstore Gift Cards
- Gas Gift Cards
Corporate and individual sponsors for our yearly fundraiser, “Louisville Salutes Blue Apple on Broadway”
We have levels of sponsorship at: $250, $500, $1,000 and $5,000. We also accept in-kind donations for food, beverage, signage and promotional supplies.
Gifts of tangible property such as touring van, computers, sound equipment and real estate may be made directly to Blue Apple Players. Donors may avoid the capital gains tax and receive a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the appreciated property.
Volunteers help us promote our fundraiser, disperse direct mailings, enter database information and answer phones. Our office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information or to volunteer for Blue Apple Players, contact Annie Smith, Director of Sales and Marketing, at (502) 587-7990 or email her email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!
Please check with your financial advisor for guidance on specific gifts or deductions.